Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
All the Plots I Have to Do EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
All the Plots I Have to Do EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
All the Plots I Have to Do EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
All the Plots I Have to Do EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
All the Plots I Have to Do EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
All the Plots I Have to Do EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
All the Plots I Have to Do EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
All the Plots I Have to Do EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
All the Plots I Have to Do EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
All the Plots I Have to Do EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

All the Plots I Have to Do

Go down

All the Plots I Have to Do Empty All the Plots I Have to Do

Post by Riley Oran Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Alright, so I have a lot of characters I've made, and that means I've had a lot of fingers in a lot of different pies. So, this is a list of plots I need to resolve. 

I'll start with Radix, since that's where most of them are taking place. 

Radix
Jake is hanging around Crucis still plotting his eventual takeover of the entire city, essentially acting as the source for most of the corruption. He is also currently peddling a drug he called Alekhine (named for the chess move, thanks for that Joe) that he created using Alekhine Genetics, a cover company he runs. Originally it was meant to be a cure all, and it performs that function, but it also alters the genetic make-up of anyone who takes it and grants them bizarre super powers. However, if they fail to keep up the doses, their powers wane and they succumb to slow and painful death. If the continue the injections, they turn into monsters over a course of months. However, one of his new prospective dummy agents, Ray Mitchell, has vanished, potentially to seek out Ander whom has been locked up.

There was an unintentional consequence that his secretary had been caught during the conflict in Latonia, where Ander attempted a violent insurgence and ultimately failed. His secretary was ultimately taken into custody for being a "Pawn" (slang for users of the drug). While the connection between Alekhine Genetics and the drug Jake pushes has been long suspected, there has never been anything solid until now. While it's still a coincidental occurrence in the eyes of the law, RPD will be on his ass.

Also as a result of over a dozen fatalities, the effectiveness of APAT is being put into question. While it's obviously a political move and APAT had done it's job effectively and to the best of it's ability in controlling damage and casualties, a chief of police prospect is trying to rally the public with a court hearing on the matter, leading a case of the people against RPD for gross negligence. 

In addition, Madeline's name has been published as a Pawn, and she's been disowned by her family in Caelum. Conner visits her daily and there is a spark between the two, but she's being kept away from the drug which means her life can be measured by a timer. 

Alexander is currently trying to rebuild his life in Latonia after being left the last survivor of his race, and becoming the caretaker of a baby dragon due to an escape from his supposedly permanent life of torture. Now stuck in Radix he has wondered into Lee's Library in Caelum, seeking a job to provide for his ward and get on with his (eternal) life.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nyst
The plot involves Riley being injured when at a meeting with  his fellows in BtT. He was taken to a hospital and shortly there after "liberated" from it a man and woman who seem to have ties to a shadowy paramilitary organization. At the same time, Alexander's Allies are now mounting a desperate search to save him and erase any evidence of their meeeting taking place. But is that because they want save Riley... or kill him?

More to come as I refresh myself on the plots. I know there is one in Tedranog, two potentially in Crisis, one in Amara, and... thvers it. I'll update this topic once I know what they are. In the meantime, how interested is anybody in helping me clear these up?
Riley Oran
Riley Oran

Back to top Go down