Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

The Genesis Report: End of March 2014

Go down

The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  Empty The Genesis Report: End of March 2014

Post by Cain Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:41 am

Hello, participates of the Genesis Project! It's the end of the month-- you know what that means!

Or, you probably don't. Let me clarify: I decided that at the end of each month, I like to do a little creative tally. Basically, all the changes that our site has gone through that don't immediately escape my memory get put here that includes recognizing members for a variety of reasons, be it because they are new or have brought interesting concepts to the site. I'll try to keep things within the month, but certain exceptions may be made in regards to plots, character arc, and long-term changes that span over a month (like a progress tracker).

With that said, let me get started with...
Cain
Cain
God

https://genesisproject.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  Empty Member Activity

Post by Cain Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:57 am

Joining us this month are Elodie, Ander, Artless_Artist, Ray Mitchell, The Hunter, NightHound, AnimeMonster, Lust, Sloth, and Estrella Divina! To those of you that have joined the project and remained active, I extend a heartfelt thanks! To those of you that haven't, I hope you'll join us one day in the later future!

We've had three birthdays this month! Be sure to extend your best wishes onto Artless_ArtistRay Mitchell and AnimeMonster

Our activity has been a little off and on this month. As a newly active site, we'll have our struggles in this department for quite a while, I'll imagine! I implore you all to remain both patient and vigilant! We must recruit so that there can be more activity and growth! One newly active member a month is a fair goal to set, and I feel that it is something we can definitely achieve!

Our members, while not remarkable on the story front have been tremendous in the lore front. From what has been stated to what has been implied, already our story is growing without pause!
Cain
Cain
God

Back to top Go down

The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  Empty Member Contributions

Post by Cain Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:17 am

I would like to recognize what has been created this month!

So far, we have a new pantheon of Japanese-based Gods implied by Elodie's character, Elodie! Her father god, Suijin has sent her into Radix for her protection! She is currently creating the dog Finn, a servant-turned-animal and an A-sin Eater named Envy.

Artless_Artist has created a Russian doctor who resides in Nyst as well as a Saiya-jin and the A-sin Eater Paranoia. In addition, he created the 107th Mercenary Corps in Amara. In addition, he designed the moon-elf race in Tedranog. He has a few new characters in the works and is currently in the process of creating a world-- watch Suggestions for the next few weeks for the proposal!

Ray Mitchel has designed a character with a curious connection to "The Collector"-- an aspect of Death that has gifted him with an unknown mark. Will Ray ever uncover the truth behind the mark? Ray also has an idea for the world that he is working on! Like the above, keep watch for a proposal in the Suggestions forum!

NightHound has graciously agreed to help us with artwork on site once it becomes time to move in that direction! Give him the biggest thanks you can, guys!

Lust is currently building his world of Shedaklah, as well as his character! Stay tuned for more information on our first "Overseer's" activities!

Sloth has made plenty of contributions out of character to the general design of the site, as well as created the A-sin Eater Sloth! He also created a new character template that you can see in the "Characters" section of the Profiles category. Be sure to check it out!
Cain
Cain
God

Back to top Go down

The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  Empty Plots

Post by Cain Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:56 am

We have some interesting plots in the works on the Genesis Project! From political intrigue to personal discovery, to secret orders and metaphysical beings!

One of our newest, and biggest plot is the A-sin Eater resurgence! Most of our active members have created or are creating A-sin Eaters for a big meeting topic to take place between them! We aren't sure how exactly it'll turn out, but at the moment it looks like it'll be a ton of drama and excitement.

Another plot is Ander's plot for his character, Ander! He transplanted this character from the Kingdom Hearts RPG and advanced his personal history to the point where he and another member named Sirius managed to destroy the dimension! As a result, he has found his way to Radix. Currently, he is in pursuit of Ray Mitchell's character, Ray to discover the meaning behind the mark on Ray's hand.

Elodie's plot so far revolves around her character Elodie being sent to Radix for purposes of safety after she lost control of her powers and caused a terrible flood. Who knows what she'll discover as she moves through the city? Will the unique kind of Magic in Radix allow her to gain control over her powers?

Artless_Artist has been at work designing multiple plots revolving around Nyst and the Crisis/Amara situation. In Nyst, he is playing with the idea of a Russian doctor who has something of a reputation for not taking anybody's crap. In crisis, he's exploring the background of the 107th Mercenaries, their leader, and a specialized squad.

Ray Mitchell's plot revolves around the loss of his character's memory after a battle with Death. As Ray travels through Radix, will he rediscover his true memories? Will Ander ever catch up with him?
Cain
Cain
God

Back to top Go down

The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  Empty Goals

Post by Cain Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:06 am

Looking at the above, it's pretty impressive. I'll bet that a lot of our members didn't realize that they were already having an impact in such a way by just being here! 

Our goal for April is simple: we need to increase activity. It doesn't have to be a severe increase, and in fact it might be better if it wasn't. To be honest, while our site is not the first of it's kind in terms of critical input by members, a community like this is fairly uncommon and the execution of 'leadership' even more so. The members here are as much staff as we are, and we are as much members as you. It's a surrender of power to keep a balance that enforces a pleasant dynamic on site.

That's what we need to teach our newer members who come in: staff is a service, not a power trip. It's a position of a little added responsibility. If our activity trickles in we don't get flooded and the goal of the project stays afloat. You guys ask me if it's alright to do stuff, but you can literally ask each other and get the same result. Don't get me wrong, you can ask me stuff too and I'm not saying stop. But any other member has the same amount of input on your plot as I do, or any other member of staff. It's your responsibility as much as mine to ensure that newcomers know that they won't be horrendously repressed if they have ideas for lore, stories, or plots.

That pretty much covers March! If you have anything to add-- if I missed a character or skipped over you entirely, please be sure to post here!
Cain
Cain
God

Back to top Go down

The Genesis Report: End of March 2014  Empty Re: The Genesis Report: End of March 2014

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down