Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Ander Edmonds EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Ander Edmonds EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Ander Edmonds EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Ander Edmonds EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Ander Edmonds EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Ander Edmonds EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Ander Edmonds EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Ander Edmonds EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Ander Edmonds EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Ander Edmonds EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Ander Edmonds

Go down

Ander Edmonds Empty Ander Edmonds

Post by Ander Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Name: Ander Edmonds

Appearance: I have long blonde hair and a pale complextion. I'm about 5'9 to 5'10 in height. I wear a pair of jeans that have a rip spots on the knees. I wear a white undershirt with a unique vest over it my collar usually stands up and i have a loose fitted red tie that falls ocee my ahirt in cool fasion. I also have a watch or my left hand and a red rubber bracelet that says "reading is fun!" An another one that's blue and says "Stay drug free!" On my right hand. ( See avatar picture for a good reference.) This is Anders human form. When someone touches his skin though the bone underneath feels as hard as steel.

Sex: Male

Species: Amaran

Personality: I'm pretty kind. But very sarcastic if I hear a person say something wrong or stupid I kinda react a bit harshly to their comment. I usually hang alone and stuff, but I'm all good to hang out. I won't take a likening to unintelligent people. And absolutely can't stand someone who's too good. The last thing I will react to is the innocent school girl kind of person. In a meeting I'm likely to ignore a person who acts like that because if your adventuring you should have some common sense...

------------------------------------------------------------

Ander has become more mature and less childish his connection with Vokun has grown weaker and merely uses his power. Do to Vpkun being drowned out by the Amaranian slime that replaced Anders blood when Sirius turned him.

Abilities and Skills: 

-All of Anders powers run through Sin Energy.

• Smokes of illusions: I shoot black smoke from hands for multiple things such as escaping officials etc. I can only make it go out in a 15 foot radius around me. It is extremely dark and makes whomever falls into its eyes burn. 

• Black Magic: I can make people see or hear things that aren't there. This includes changing doors and hallways around to mess with people. This an also be used to make players relive traffic events so long as I have heard the story of how the story happened or just being around them for a small time see Black Magic Evolved!

• Magical Winds:I can can control the flow, force, direction, and noise of the air. As well as bend it in locks making doors and et cetera open. This can also cause Tornadows or vast pushes and pulls. 

• Ink Master: Whatever I draw on paper comes to life. And If i want I can create an item just by drawing it up on paper meaning Ill never have to go hungry (example: I draw chocolate. The candy then sinks up out of the page as food.) I can also carry around pictures and bring them up as people. This is used for ally's when they are being hunted down I can create the decoys and help them to escape.

History:

Once upon a time, about 15 years ago in Twilight Town Ander Edmonds was born. he was a good child, but his mom just didn't love him. She'd only kept him around for money and social benefits. All he ever got to do was clean house and make food for his greedy mother. She only used the beneficial money the town sent her to take care of her alcohol and drug addictions. When Ander decided to put his foot down and tell her to stop she would just slap him around. I loved my mother all I wanted was for her to get rid of her problem yet she wouldn't. I continued to take this emotional abuse for awhile. Then she moved her boyfriend in and he got her pregnant the guy just didnt want me around so after he had a sexual encounter with my mom they sent me off to an Orphan House. Oh wait i'm supposed to be writing this third person, Ander got bullied and beaten up there on a daily basis because he nearly always read and was sarcastic to the immature bullies. Most Of the kids rumored about him and his life was hell with absolutely no friends. He liked reading about magic though and one day he met a jester with a gothic appeal.. His name was Vokun and since he needed a body dwelling Ander agreed to merge with him in the hopes they could be friends. But then he started seeing the world through Vokuns eyes, seeing gruesome images and deaths that no kid should ever see. It was some hardcore silent hill/Ted Bundy stuff. But he grew used to it. this sadly even got worse though, every night he stayed at  the orphanage someone died and by the time he was twelve everyone there was dead except him. So the world Feds began to look for him. He had no choice but to escape he begged Vokun for the power to escape and it was granted. For three years he's lived in Radiant Garden in an attempt to live a happy life which he did. Until just recently when Vokun told him it was time to emerge and take his place in the universe. I can either help save the worlds or help to destroy them he said. I am very curious as to see what I can truly do in the worlds. Will i become the next character to join this story called life? The story that dictates how my life will go? I don't know but I'd like to think life's a game, and to just keep on playing it baby.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ander having come in contact with Altermot known as Sirius Night Ander was turned into a killing elite. As being an Elite Sabre Classed Amaran he gained the trust and friendship of Sirius and became his number two. They together wiped Port Royal out and moved on to all the worlds in the Kingdom Hearts Dimension. Then a they became rulers of the Universe it seemed fate didn't like this and Tore the Universe apart using a concentrated amount of energy he tried to stop the destruction of his best friend and leaders empire causing a ripple in the multiverse that turned into a vortex pulling him threw Niw he is part if this story where he awaits to know if he can recreate the great empire he and Sirius built together.

Last edited by Ander on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ander
Ander

Male

Job/hobbies : Heh heh heh

Humor : Seeing my face wasn't enough for you?

Back to top Go down

Ander Edmonds Empty Re: Ander Edmonds

Post by Ander Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 pm

DoombringerWeapons:

Pencil of Wonder: A normal sized pencil that has a redish energy that glows around it. The pencil has some sweet effects also. First, the pencil is enchanted to be as hard as metal so I dont have to worry about it getting broke. Second, it works sorta like a wand when I trace circles or squares with it I can create red translucent shields that protect me and disappear when their jobs are done. Its third and final effect is probably the coolest because whenever I am far away or close when I slash at the air in an offensive way I shoot red lasers that are in a 'C' shape because of the way I bring my hand thrusts around.

Scuthe of laughter: This scythe is bonded into Ander through Vokuns soul. It is enchanted to way some 3000 pounds and cannot be lifted at all by heroes of light without them getting electrocuted. The scythe is weightless for Ander this makes it one of his favorite things to fight with. Whenever the blade hits the enemy and they feel the pain instead of shrieking they laugh without even meaning too. It's like the air around the blades goes to their sensitive spots and tickles them while at the same time hurting them for a tickle pain combo. The scythe is near unbreakable and has black smoke around the blade along with purple sparks of static.

Doom Bringer: A beautiful black and red sword that can form and explode at will and then reform itself back into Anders hands it does as much of damage as a grenade does when it explodes. It can then reforms in Anders hands. He will need to kill someone before it becomes accessible then when it is Abder will be able to summon it by bleeding. This is the only way to bring it out sadly but it is a dangerous weapon in the right hands.
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Summons:

Vokun the Jester: Anders only friend. Or so he thinks Vokun is a demon of great power. But do to him dying in the past he requires a body to reside in until his power becomes refilled he can then get on with his true intentions. 

Ander can temporarily bring out a small amount of Vokuns true power. Thus he can let this summon come to his aid but only for a 10 post period. While Vokun is out Anders dark powers are doubled and Vokun has the ability to create floating mirrors that spread out through the area He as the summon can jump through them in order to escape magic attacks but there's no way of telling which exit He"ll come out of which in some cases can hurt him. Vokun can also shoot a black lightning from his staff that is capable if blowing enemies back and leave third degree burns on their skin. Vokun can also decieve in humanoid heartless to aid them through illusion powers. 

Ander Edmonds B6f20230adb4c5b8f1ee3eb3c7bfd156
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Transformations:

The Not So Funny Jester:Ander loses all capabilities to function. Vokun then takes temporary control over the body resulting in cheesy puns. But in this form Vokun can basically defy logic. He can stretch his body greatly as well as turn his body into liquid, and can even grow and shrink his body mass. He can break and recreate his form. The coolest part of this entire form is that Vokun can do god-like acrobatics and jump up 100 feet if he so chooses. Althoygh strength isn't strengthened the force behind most of his attacks will make up for the human strength cap.

Elite Sabre Amaran Ander:Ander being polluted with Amaran ooze has become an Amaran. This form is his evolution and can be used once is mastered. He stands seven foot tall and his Skin is harder than steel. His senses are increased to that of a higher sentient and he can fly. His strength is increased 65% and speed 85% from his back two pincers can be used that reach out 15 feet. Ander talks in a monstras voice when activated. Activated by accident until mastery. In this form spells can still be used just not Transformations any other Transfirmation will negate Amaran Form 

This demon on the battlefield focuses on fast physical movements and use of the hard, light armor that surrounds its body. It has the ability to produce Komodo Soar Amarans, which look like this. This class can control 30 Fly-Fleet or equivalent, and can produce eggs of any type. It has a softness to fire, and magical attacks is another weakness.

https://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/excerpt_4E_swordwing1.jpg
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Extra Spells:

Power Release: By concentrating magic into Anders fist he can release explosive energy in every strike while it will look like Ander is just punching the difference will be easily detected once the attack is dealt. By activating his darkness into the hits it will release devastating strength vilentally bruising enemies bruising the opponents body. A single punch to the jaw could knock an enemy unconscious or possibly kill them if used on a normal person.

Lightning Release: Wraps Ander's body in a layer of lightning energy that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. The armour also increases the user's defences, drastically reducing damage taken.

Black Magic evolved: Ander no longer needs to have heard of an enemy. If he's in battle long enough with said target Vokun can tap into the enemy for this effect. ( note: Ander must be within a 100 yrd radius and the enemy must be somewhat dazed or knocked around. and i so this  spell can be used) Ander places the opponent in an illusion. At first, leaves swirl around them, obscuring their surroundings for a moment. Then, the opponent is shown a vision of their worst fear. This is enough to temporarily stun them. Leaving for an open shot if not making them faint. Also used to toy with his enemy.

Bullet sheild: Thick air surrounds Ander swirling around him like a coating makings bullets or small balls of energy shot at him be thrown off course. This causes him to be able to get around ranged users easily. It also works on energy like blasts If combined with magical winds. He can throw blasts out of his way completely messing up enemies accuracy. This means powerful can be pushed away from him when needed.[\color]
Ander
Ander

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum