Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Artless's Journal (OOC) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Artless's Journal (OOC) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Artless's Journal (OOC) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Artless's Journal (OOC) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Artless's Journal (OOC) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Artless's Journal (OOC) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Artless's Journal (OOC) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Artless's Journal (OOC) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Artless's Journal (OOC) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Artless's Journal (OOC) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Artless's Journal (OOC)

:: Journals

Go down

Artless's Journal (OOC) Empty Artless's Journal (OOC)

Post by Artless_Artist Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:45 am

I figured I should start this up again, if only to keep track of day to day thoughts and plans...as I kicked out the original one due to lack of wanting to do anything. Even now I feel the same way but I should at least tackle something a piece at a time. So, to that end... and amusingly enough I feel like I can convey these plans with the Vorkuta ones.

Step One: (SECURE THE KEYS) Step One is to Update, Revise or Edit Characters and Races with the new Templates that I made. 

Step Two: (ASCEND FROM DARKNESS) Step Two is to create the rest of the cast, races and Organizations I am going to play with. Some will remain in stasis till I figure out how to go with it but oh vell. 

Step Three: (RAIN FIRE) Step Three is to Roleplay again. 

Step Four: (UNLEASH THE HORDE) Lay down plans I feel is needed. 

Step Five: (SKEWER THE WINGED BEAST) This one is gonna be interesting. When I remember what it was. :p 

Step Six: (WIELD A FIST OF IRON) I have an Army in several places. Time to use them, no?

Step Seven: (RAISE HELL) Unleash Step Four and Five Accordingly. 

Step Eight: (FREEDOM) In which I should be free from making characters, plans and tearing apart my muse. 

Hopefully, with a little bit of dedication I can get this done, but I am a patient person with the motto (It`ll get done) so, yes.
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Artless's Journal (OOC) Empty Re: Artless's Journal (OOC)

Post by Artless_Artist Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:32 pm

I`m closer to finishing Step One, and while I did a bit I find I am mentally drained. My Species for the most part are done; I may go back and flesh out some Variants but until then they are basically finished.

To this end I have also finished Ezera, although I do see a lot of holes in her personality (I want to show she is perfectly capable of being a Calm, Brutal Fighter...and right now she is a Berserker in my eyes.)and other things that I will finish up when I have the capacity to do so. Golly, one of the biggest problems I have are the Strengths and Weaknesses, Social and Mental the biggest ones, but I think my problem with that is the complex nature of one race to another. 

I.E. How intellegent is one in relation to another, strengths, weaknesses, etc...

Guh. 

VELL, I AM CLOSER TO FINISHING STEP ONE THAN I THOUGHT, BUT IT IS ALSO TAKING LONGER.

[Offnote/Edit 001: I feel that for Editing, I will have to spread the paint first, then follow through with another coat so as to make sure there aren't any discrepancies in the material.]

-Artless
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless_Artist Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:12 pm

YAY, So as an off note, I watched Maleficent tonight- an awesome movie t`was. I like the concept of spinning old villains into new heroes- or at least twisting their story a little bit. Felt a little bit bad for Stefan, but he went Macbeth and deserved everything that happened to him. 

On another case, I've thought of a few new dynamics and races I might play with; and with my recent obsession of D&D right of now, I will probably have more of races, characters and ideas coming soon. BUT, as of the Steps, unfortunately I remain on step one. 

They said the first step was both the longest and the hardest...I am more inclined to believe them now. 

-Artless
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless_Artist Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Another update!

SIMPLIFIED PROFILES FOR CHARACTERS!

Taking after Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition with the Background and Personalities, I am making them oversimplified so as to give myself more room for experimentation. I would like to see if Creating and Roleplaying might indeed be simpler if I have a very basic idea to go with, as well as a simplified mechanical feel so to change or add traits when I need to. 

And less work for me as well... 

An any case, I should be done and ready for other things by tomorrow...but it all depends on life. Or my ability with a tablet, either way. 

STEP ONE IS FINALLY WITHIN MY GRASP.

MUHAHAHAHAHA.

(As of this post, Vladimir is the one with the simplified profile, if you'd like to see what it looks like.)

-Artless
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless_Artist Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:32 pm

EDIT: I shall alter the Vorkuta Plan, but I do have an idea of what I am doing.
-Artless
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless_Artist Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:49 am

WHOOOOOOO, FOUR DONE IN A FELL SHOOP DA WHOOP. 

Well, almost done. After Black Rabbit...which I may actually get rid of, since I don't have a need for her yet, I just need to finish their Abilities and Items.
Artless_Artist
Artless_Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Journals

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum