Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
A Fox In The Ice EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
A Fox In The Ice EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
A Fox In The Ice EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
A Fox In The Ice EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
A Fox In The Ice EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
A Fox In The Ice EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
A Fox In The Ice EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
A Fox In The Ice EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
A Fox In The Ice EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
A Fox In The Ice EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

A Fox In The Ice

2 posters

:: Sitas :: Tedranog :: Rastlina :: Snehovy

Go down

A Fox In The Ice Empty A Fox In The Ice

Post by Kate Wed May 07, 2014 6:39 pm

There Fae was in the same position she was in the crash frozen in an ice cube on display in the main hall. She was wearing only a plain grey sports bra and plain grey mini shorts, they were what the scientists had put on her before shipping her off. She had been there for countless years. Not that it mattered to Fae, she was asleep. Her block of ice stood there as a reminder of where not to go during the night or why you don't walk outdoors in a blizzard. The cube of ice had stood there for so long that people didn't see it as a strange girl frozen in ice. They saw it as a statue or a piece of artwork. A few were even guilty for masturbating to it. The 9 tails and ears that were attached to the girl only added to the alieness. That whatever it was it wasn't real and certainly not alive.

Perhaps Fae's condition was for the best. She hadn't been raised to be social. The poor girl didn't even know any language. She had been sent to this planet for a very specific purpose but those who created her as she is now were long since dead and had forgotten about her long before they died. It seemed Fae's fate was to be forgotten. Even her parents who she was stolen from were have been dead awhile. The baby who went missing was just a myth, not even that. The myth had died as well. Now here she stood. Nothing but a piece of artwork that was hardly even noticed.
Kate
Kate

Female

Job/hobbies : Job: Own me own business Top Hobby: RPing

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Birthday : 1994-11-22

Back to top Go down

A Fox In The Ice Empty Re: A Fox In The Ice

Post by Ataku Wed May 07, 2014 11:07 pm

As Ataku steps out of the vast coldness and icy wasteland into the fine dining hall where the 2nd of the Snehovy biome lives. Ataku had just arrived back from a Three Biome trip that took him from Snehovy to Vegetovanie, then from Vegetovanie to Pastvina, and finally from Pastivina back to Snehovy. This round trip travel had left Ataku exhausted as this was the longest trip to date Ataku has had in his close to six month time he has been in the Courier service.

As he walked through the glorious dining hall he paused as he came to what seemed to be someone trapped in ice being displayed in the middle of the table. Ataku is entranced by the girl with nine tails, but he needs to deliver the responses from this chain of messages to the 2nd. As he arrives to the door of the chamber the image of beauty is still stuck in his head.

Ataku steps into the office of the 2nd, and drops the response letters on his desk. "These are the responses from the other biomes i assume," the 2nd says as he picks up the letters and opens them. "Yes sir 2nd, the truce is in effect until the sun rises again 183 days after today." The 2nd nods in approval as he rolls through the letters. "Alright, you are relived of your duty until the sun rises 183 days from now, but first for doing the biome this favor you can have one thing, what do you want?" This was the best thing that could have possibly happened to him, anything he wants he could get a new house or fancier food but one thing intrigued him more than that.

"Anything huh?" Ataku says as he ponders it for a second. "That ice sculpture out in your dining hall, I want that." "Ah an art connoisseur, fine then you can have the ice piece," the 2nd says as he calls over his underlings and they go with Ataku to deliver the sculpture to his house.

As they deliver the piece up to his room and after explaining to his parents the reason why he got it in the first place he goes to his room and starts inspecting the block of ice. This girl in there wasn't human. Ataku starts chipping the outer layers of the ice, til just a layer of half an ice was encompassed around the girl. Ataku knew that he needed to melt her out of the last stages of the ice or she could possibly shatter like the small pieces of ice around him. He places the female next to his heater with a large tub underneath so the water would have a place to fill in and heads off to bed. He would check on her in the morning when he awakens.

Ataku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 08, 2014 1:01 am

As Ataku slept through the night Fae began slowly melting or at least the ice around her began slowly melting. The only reason she survived such a crude method of melting a person was due to her cold tolerance which the scientists had forced her to build. Though she escaped death she didn't escape it by much. She was left in a near death state. Though her body quickly began recovering as the heater continued to cool her body while she slept in an unconscious state.

Hey body made a remarkable recovering however her reflexes and thinking where still slow. One might even say her reflexes were currently equal to that of a normal human which was really really sad considering how amazing her reflexes normally were. Fae was awoken by her senses being over whelmed. She was use to the sight, sounds, and smell of her little enclosed area which was just her and plants. Tears began forming and running down her face from the extreme discomfort. Fae weakly lifted her arm up to the top of her head and pressed both her fox ears down with her forearm. The talking and the walking of people in the distance was to loud for her ears which wasn't accustom to hardly any noise at all. What was worse though was the smell. Oh god the smell was horrific. Fae used her other hand to plug her nose. Whats worse is her whole body was soaking wet from lying in the water filled tub. 

Fae sat up and looked around. She was not at home. In fact nothing here looked familiar at all. There was no way this was a night mare. This was like 100x worse than any nightmare she could imagine. Her cat like eyes then caught movement from across the room. This startled the crap out of her. Plants never moved. The only thing that ever moved was herself yet there was lump across the room moving. Out of instinct Fae screamed.
Kate
Kate

Female

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataku Thu May 08, 2014 2:17 am

Ataku deep in sleep, dreamed about the maiden in the ice and if his method would even be useful in even resurrecting her. He wouldn't have to wait long as a loud screech brings him out of his slumber. He throws the blankets off of his body and rushes to his feet.

After wiping the sleep from his eyes he sees the now lightly thawed nine tailed maiden lain out in the tub full of water howling. Ataku bites his thumb, "Okay lets get you out of there and into something warmer."After removing her from the tub and drying her off, Ataku Moves to his closet and pulls out a sweater and a pair of sweats. Ataku walks up and starts dressing her in them.

The main problem Ataku had with this was the 9 luscious tails coming from behind the maiden. He would remedy this by unsheathing the dagger on his bed and cutting a moderately sized hole that he could slip the tails through the set of sweats. Ataku leads the confused girl to sit on his bed With him while he tries to get some answers how of her. The foxy woman now dressed and safely on his bed, Ataku attempts to communicate with her, "I'm Ataku, can you understand what i'm saying?" 

The real question that Ataku would have to be answer later would have to be to his parents for the screams and why he choose to revive the Kitsune cutie, but he would get to it when they arrive at that bridge. His real concern right now is what to do with this woman now who is sitting here on his bed, she has been sleeping for god knows how long so i don't know if she would want to rest or if she wanted to stay up curious about her new surroundings.

Ataku hopes she can talk, because if not it would be like having an adorable and attractive nine-tails woman as a pet of sorts, which would be even harder to explain to his parents. Ataku scratches his head. This is going to be one situation that can change everything.

Ataku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 08, 2014 3:15 am

He looked sorta similar to herself. There was a lot missing she had but he didn't, but other than that they looked rather similar. Though Fae was still very scared of this new thing. He began walking towards her and Fae tried to move away but instead only managed to slip and fall back down into the tub. The man was hesitant at first but decided to continue approaching her. Fae laid there paralyzed with fear. He made noises from his lips before placing his hands around her and picking her up. The touch of human hands was so different. He then placed her upright outside the tub. He was so close to her and touched her but didn't hurt her. He was more gentle then some of the plants she lived with such as the thorny ones. He had then grabbed a towel and began drying her off. The towel again was a new feel. It was soft but not as soft as her tails and ruff but not exactly a stiff solid. He then tried to dry her tails which didn't work as well. He left to the closet and as he sifted through some more objects that looked sorta like the towel he had used to dry her. As he did this she began ringing out the rest of the water from her tails which ended up soaking the floor. 

Ataku fiddled around with some clothing while Fae looked around the room and all the new sites. The man didn't hurt her and even tried to help her dry off so she trusted him. He then returned and placed a sweater over her as well as some sweats after carefully navigating her tails through them. Fae didn't know why he did this at first but after a bit she noticed it made her a little more warm. He then led her to his bed and attempted to communicate with her. Fae looked at him at first trying to figure out why he was making noises but gave up and again looked around the room at all the strange new things. Her nose was still burning and her ears were still ringing but she couldn't just hold them shut forever, so she decided to just try and deal with it though it was very distracting. A burst of laughter had rang into the room causing a little too much pain for Fae and she folded her fox ears down with her hands again and squinted in pain. Once the burst of laughter stopped she released her ears which sprang upright again. The room was illuminated with candle light so her eyes were dilated half way between fully open and small little slits.
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataku Thu May 08, 2014 8:28 pm

As Ataku sits there, legs crossed, pondering about what he would do with the woman and how he would explain it to his parents. While these thoughts pass through his head, a sudden burst of laughter erupts from outside and sees the defrosting woman cover her fox ears and winces in pain. "Those damn drunkards, the daytime may be continuous, but its still really early in the morning," Atakus says as he looks out of his window.

Ataku then turns his attention back to the maiden that is on his bed. Ataku is still tired and would like to go back to sleep but he is not sure what to do with her. Ataku scratches his head and ruffles his hair on how to deal with this. Things on the planet were crazy but they were never nine-tailed fox-like maiden crazy though.

All thoughts on his primal desire for the maiden are gone as he thought about how he was going to take care of her. Ataku glances at the clock, 03:00 is what it reads. Ataku really wants to deal with this in the morning, so he pulls his covers back and offers the nine-tails a spot next to him by patting the spot next to him on the bed.

Its up to her if she wants to but Ataku could really use some sleep after such a long trip.

Ataku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Ataku patted the spot next to him on the bed. Fae didn't really know what the gesture meant. He purposely drew her attention to the bed but why. Fae didn't know and she gave up trying to figure it out. Ataku also didn't seem in the mood to drive his offer home and decided to head back to bed.

Fae got up and began looking around the room. Specifically she was looking for a way out but found none. The door just looked like another wall to Fae she had no idea it could be opened so she didn't try. Fae felt as if she was going to be stuck here so she began exploring her surroundings. Going to the closet Fae began rummaging through the clothing. She found the unique textures intriguing as well as the different colors on them. Fae went around the room practically rearranging everything in her quest to see all that there was. 

An hour later she felt she had explored everything. She was still really tired and decided to go to bed. She remembered how comfy the bed was and went to sleep on that. Not to mention the man gave of heat which felt nice. Fae cuddled up to Ataku and went to sleep. Some of her soft tails were draped over Ataku. Fae then went to sleep. She didn't even wake up in the morning when there was a knock on the door. She was out cold.
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataku Fri May 09, 2014 1:09 am

Ataku deep in sleep, rolled a bit in his sleep as the noise gets louder. Knock knock knock knock, the noise stormed into his ears like needles. This was not the sound he wanted to hear first thing in the morning.
As Ataku attempted to get out of bed he felt something warm but not it didn't feel like his blanket. He glances over and sees that the warm object was the tails of the mystical maiden. Ataku cant resist looking at the sleeping woman and her voluptuous breasts cleaving out of the sweater thats too big for her.

At that moment, Ataku's door opens and his parents walk and stop 4 steps in. They inspect all around Ataku's room, the closest with clothes, objects strewn about the room, and the damning evidence of her in the bed with him.

Ataku looks back up and sees his parents standing there shocked as out of forces unbeknownst to him had instinctively grabbed the maiden's full and firm breasts. "Mom, Dad I swear i can explain, Ataku says as he releases hsi grip and waves his arms in front of his chest. "Ataku,is this the girl who was frozen in the ice, and what is she doing in your bed?" Ataku's mom says as his dad gives him a thumbs up from behind her. The dad recomposes himself and says, "Well son, this is your reward for a job well done so i need no problem with you enjoying it." His mom elbows him in the chest then says, "Your father is still tired, so dont listen to him." She says with a semi-evil smile on her face.

Ataku's mom takes the Kitsune and tells Ataku, "Im going to get her into some better fitting clothes, breakfast is ready down stairs. Go take your father and start eating." Ataku helps his dead get to his feet as they make their way to the breakfast table.

Ataku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri May 09, 2014 2:30 am

Fae woke up the feeling of being groped. Fae didn't freak out. She had never been groped before and she didn't consider the act sexual as she didn't even know what that was. Though it did cause some odd sensations she wasn't use to, it actually felt nice. Though Ataku realized what he was doing and pulled his hands back. Fae sat up and yawned flashing her sharp teeth for the first time. Fae brought her hands up and rubbed her eyes before opening them. There was a rectangular hole in the wall where there wasn't one before and standing not far from the hole were two new people. Fae's pupils shrank to slits in fear and she moved behind Ataku placing her hands on his shoulders using him as a shield. These people were also making noises out their mouths. By now Fae's ears and nose were starting to get a little use to the sounds and smell.

After the noise making was finished the human who looked more like herself came towards them. At first Fae was scared but she noticed Ataku wasn't. It seemed as if Ataku trusted them. Her fear fading her pupils dilated back to normal size which was the half way totally open and half way to mere slits. Ataku's mother grabbed Fae's hand and led her out of the bed. They then headed out of that room and into several others. Ataku's mother had to practically drag Fae as she was hypnotized by all the new sights once more. They reached the mothers room and she told Fae to take off her cloths while she looked for something that fit. The cloths that Ataku had given her were meant for someone who was just shy of 6 foot while Fae was just shy of 5 foot. The female had picked some clothing out but discovered that Fae had not undressed. "Can you undress real quick I picked out some new cloths which will fit much better." The female said though Fae didn't understand a word of it. "Can you understand what I'm saying?" The female asked. This series of noises were actually familiar to Fae. It sounded very similar to what Ataku had asked though she still didn't know what it meant. 

The girl was such an oddity to Ataku's mom. She wondered if perhaps this girl was raised by foxes. It would explain the girls fear she had earlier as well as her general confusion. She was more disappointed in her son now. Taking such an innocent girl into his bed. She then proceeded to undress the girl and dress her back up in a sweater and sweats same color and everything only these actually fit her.

The mother then led the kitsune downstairs and to the dinning table and sat her down. The mom then explained her theory about the girl while she went to grab some apples. "I think some sick bastard might have have done it with an animal to relieve himself then left, the result being what you see here. This means she was probably raised by fox's and would explain why she doesn't really know anything." The mom tossed an apple to all 3 people before going off to make an omelet. "As for why she was frozen I don't know." Fae saw the others eating the apple so she tried to eat it herself. Fae bit into it only her sharp teeth sinking deep so deep she couldn't rip a piece off. Fae fiddled around with the apple trying to figure out how to eat it. Ataku's mother noticed this. She then remembered the teeth she saw when Fae had yawned earlier. Ataku's mother walked up to Fae and opened her mouth and saw Fae had no mollers and instead her mouth was full of dangerous pointy teeth. "Oh dear, I think she might have a meat only diet. Hun, do we have any meat left?"
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataku Fri May 09, 2014 6:59 pm

"We have some but we will need to get restocked with more before nighttime comes soon," Ataku's dad says as he takes a bite out of his apple. "Ataku and I could run out to the store and stock up on it." Ataku's mom then turns and says "That would be nice, but what should we do with this woman," as she points at the kitsune sitting in the chair.

"Well she is Ataku's responsibility, so i say he takes care of her," he says as he watches the eggs cook from across the room. His mom shoots his dad a glance that could pierce steal and says, "Hes not even at the age of manhood yet and you expect him to take care of this poor pure woman? You saw him grope her this morning, I shall take care of her and try and teach her how to be a normal human, even if the tails and ears dont fully let her live such a life, it would be a start."

After finishing her little speech she places omelets on both men and her plates and sits down. They all dig in to their morning breakfast and eat in relative quiet until Ataku says, "Sorry about this morning, i dont know how i ended up in that position." The dad just ignores it remembering the elbow from this morning, while the mom on the other hand puts her fork down and finishes chewing the food in her mouth and swallows it. "Ataku, you never told us your plans on unfreezing the girl in the ice block and you also didnt say she would be staying with you, IN YOUR BED." As she shoots daggers at him.

"I had no intentions of anything lewd, she was fully dressed and everything," Ataku panickingly says. The mom stares at him a bit longer and goes back to finishing her food. After the meal is finished the men gather by the door and prepare to leave. "Well honey, Ataku and I are about to leave to get more supplies for the nighttime and to get some food for our new house guest."

Ataku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri May 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Fae listened as the people around her talk which Fae understood nothing of. The people around her ate while Fae just sat there trying to figure out what they were saying and also looking around at all the interesting objects. After they had finished eating the two males go up and headed out. Fae got up and attempted to follow them but Ataku's mother the person who Fae learned was Alexandra, grabbed Fae's shoulders and prevented her from leaving. Fae wondered why Alexandra had stopped her then again she also wondered why the two males left. She didn't understand any of what was going on. At least she had learned their names.

After the men had left Alexandra turned all her attention to Fae. The first thing that needed to be done was to teach her the basics. It seemed Fae didn't know things even 2 year olds knew. Though that made sense since Fae didn't grow up with humans. Alexandra began teaching Fae words. She did this for example by sticking Fae's hand in water and then saying the word water out loud. She then would have Fae say the word back. Fae understood what Alexandra was teaching her but repeating the word was very difficult. It was like having another baby almost exactly like it. She even had to potty train the poor girl. At least though she had a developed brain which made it easier. 

Several hours had passed and Alexandra was exhausted. She decided to adopt the child since she didn't have anywhere to go. As the two sat down at the dinner table Alexandra wondered what the girls name was. Even though she knew the girl didn't have one she asked anyways. "What is your name?" she said pointed at Fae. Fae actually understood what her now foster mother was asking and believe it or not she had a name. Fae remembered before she was kidnapped her parents had given her a name. She didn't remember she had parents or that she used to live in this city she only remembered the name part of it. Fae struggled to get the word out fumbling around with the different sounds she had learned trying to figure out how to form the word. She eventually got it though "Fae" Fae awnsered. Alexandra was surprised by this response, how did the girl already have a name. She decided the kitsune had made it up.

Soon after the men arrived back into the house. "Ataku say hi to Fae, your new sister." Alexandra said to her son. Kenichi's jaw dropped at the words of his wife "What?"
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataku Sat May 10, 2014 12:09 am

Ataku and his dad Kenichi had gone out into the store in the last of this everlasting daylight to get some supplies for nighttime as the temperatures during nighttime in Snehovy were -30 degrees Fahrenheit  is the norm. Ataku wished his home biome had a better climate but alas he would have to make due. They grab the essentials that are cultivated in the Biome since if left out in the wilderness they would be furiously consumed by the plants. Milk, eggs, cheese, salt, and a lot (and im not joking when i say this) alot of meat. There are a good amount of vegetables there too but Ataku only cares about the lettuce.

As both men carry twin arms full of groceries as they walk their way back to the house, Ataku's dad Kenichi says "You know son you worked hard to earn a pretty girl like that. If that was me son i would have made love to her at least 5 times by now, but I didnt have a mother like yours," he says as he rubs the spot where Alexandra had elbowed him in. "Back to the point son, a girl like this doesnt come around too often, so keep her safe. For all you know she could become a big help in the future." "I understand dad, i'll keep it in mind.," Ataku says as they approach the front door.

As the two open it they are greeted by Ataku's mother and Kenichi's wife Alexandra with a tailed maiden behind her. "Ataku say hi to Fae, you're new sister." Ataku and Kenichi's jaws drop at the same time and say, "What!!!" Kenichi recovers faster than Ataku and goes, "Whoa whoa whoa, do you mean that we are adopting her? Your going to take away my young man here's to become a real man." Ding, as a cooking skillet bounces off of Kenichi's head and he falls to the ground groceries and all. "Yes, WE are going to adopt her, and i even got her to speak a little bit of english." "Wait what?," Ataku says as he finally recovers from the sudden realization. "So, shes going to be my sister now?" "Yes, and you shall treat her as your sister as long as she lives here," says Alexandra sternfully.

Ataku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 10, 2014 12:59 am

At the sight of Ataku Fae began trying to say his name. Again she fumbled around with the noises until she was finally able to say "Ataku!" Now that her brain was done working so hard to figure out how to say that one word, it could now register that it was happy to see Ataku and wanted to show him that. Fae got up from her seat and ran over to Ataku cuddling up against his side. The actually act of hugging was totally foreign to her so naturally she didn't do that. As she rubbed up next to him she began emitting a noise even she didn't know she could do. It was something that happened out of instinct. Fae began emitting a purr that sounded just like a cats in every way. Alexandra was a little surprised at that. She added it to her mental how Fae is different list. So far she had fox ears, eyes, tails, sharp teeth, meat diet, and purring. She wondered if those ears were as acute as a fox's. She figured yes considering the ears pivoted to small sounds and to sounds she couldn't hear herself. 

Suddenly Fae's nose picked up a godly scent. It smelt like food, but smelt better than any food she's ever known. Fae left Ataku's side and dug through the bag of groceries that were dropped. Fae had realized how hungry she was and the food smelt so god damn good. Fae pulled a piece of meat out of the bag and attempted to bite into it but found it was frozen solid. Even though she couldn't bite into it Fae kept it in her mouth. "What are you doing that's raw." Kenichi said to his new daughter. "I think she might be able to eat raw meat. Her teeth would suggest that." Alexandra responded before walking up to Fae and trying to take the meat out of Fae's mouth. Fae though would not let go. "Let go I'll warm it up so you can eat it." The only word Fae understood in that sentence was warm and eat, but she didn't know how they went together. The meat was cold not warm, what was her new mother talking about? Alexandra finally got the meat out of Fae's mouth and went to go defrost it. "Ataku why don't you show Fae your sister to the guest room which is now her room while me and your father have a talk?"
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataku Sat May 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Ataku was about to respond to Alexandra but as she was about to Fae says "Ataku" and runs towards him. The maiden fox started rubbing him against him and started purring. "She is like a cat through and through," Ataku thinks to himself. The woman is still such a mystery to Ataku, even if she was birthed like that Ataku was taught that species couldnt cross breed. This focus was quickly lost as his new "sister's" adorableness distracts him and his train of thought.

Suddenly, the Kitsune leaves his side and starts rummaging through the groceries that Kenichi had dropped when he was struck with the pan and pulls out some of the meat that they have brought back and grips it with her teeth. After removing it from the fangs of the young hybrid and they leave to heat up the meat so she can have breakfast. Right before the exit though, their mother tells Ataku to show Fae to her new room while they have a chat.

Ataku leads his new sister to her room. The guest room of the house is nothing special, a bed, sheets, blankets, cabinets, closet, drawer, and most importantly in this Biome, an electric heater. Ataku after this morning knows that she can sleep in the bed, but the thing is now if she can be independent enough to sleep in it by herself. Ataku takes her to the bed and sits her down again. "Fae, this is where you will sleep," Ataku says as he pats the bed again. Ataku would then go around the room showing her everything and telling her what they do in the simplest of the words he can use.

Meanwhile downstairs, the adults have a "nice" chat about Fae in the kitchen, which when the two teens came back from Fae's new room were met with Kenichi cutting the meat at the table raised his head and they saw one of his eyes was swolen and had a band-aid on his forehead. Alexandra walked back into the room with a victorious look on her face. "So does Fae enjoy her new room?" Alexandra asks Ataku.

Ataku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 10, 2014 8:43 pm

Ataku then led Fae to a part of the house she hadn't been yet. It yet another room. They walked through the door which Fae was still fascinated by. Ataku then sits her down on the rooms bed and explains everything to her. She understood most up it but there were two keys things she still didn't understand. First was how to work the heater that was still beyond her and second was the fact that this was her room. The concept was totally beyond her.

Once the tour was over they returned to the dinning room where the smell of unfrozen meat was even more overwhelming. Completely consumed with with animalistic instincts Fae ran over to a plate of uncooked and uncut meat which seemed to have been specifically set aside for her. Fae dug into it and was so focused on the meat she didn't notice the sound of approaching foot steps till they were quite near or at least near by Fae's standards. First one of Fae's ears pivoted in the direction of the sound then she turned her whole head to face the door. A few seconds after she had done so their was a loud knock at the door which hurt Fae's ears. Again she squinted and covered them.

The top was furious when he found out his second had given away one of his favorite pieces of artwork. What he considered to be nothing more than an ice statue had stood in that hall for generations. It was an antique one that many people (primarily the males) enjoyed. He at that very moment demoted his second and appointed a new one. Then he went to the house where he was told the statue now resided. Walking up to the door he pounded on it impatiently.
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataku Sat May 10, 2014 11:38 pm

As the family stood around and watched the new member of their family chow down on her first meal with the family. The fact that she has learned some words and learned some is enough to surprise the family and make them proud of their new member.

The family would not have long to enjoy the moment as a loud knocking came from the front door. Kenichi went to answer it, and person who stood at it awaiting the answer was none other than the top. He barges into the residence and immediately asks Kenichi about the location of the ice sculpture given to his son. Kenichi tells the top that the ice sculpture is no more and that he son has freed the girl from the ice and they have adopted her as a member of her family

Ataku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 11, 2014 12:10 am

The top's eyes went wide when he heard the girl had been unfrozen. At that moment he saw something moving in the distance. A girl was holding her head like she had banged it against something but then removed her hands revealing 2 fox ears. After that he noticed the three fox tails moving around rhythmically as well as the eyes. The top had never seen the girl as anything more than a statue. To see her alive and moving was surreal. It was even weirder to think that this girl who looked to be only about 19 was older than anyone on the planet. The entire situation was way too surreal. Despite seeing it with his own eyes he still couldn't believe it. The top approached the girl needing to interact with her in order to solidify in his mind this was real. "Whats your name?" He asked the kitsune. "Fae." She happily responded. "How did you get frozen in that ice cube Fae?" He asked. Fae just looked at the man with a confused look. She didn't understand what he was asking so in response she said "No" Fae had learned this meant to stop doing whatever it was she was doing or that she was doing something wrong. It was the only word in her vocabulary she could use to try and explain she didn't understand. The top however was only confused by this response but then realization hit him. He came to the same conclusion that Alexandra had. The girl must have been raised by foxs up till now. The top turned to Ataku's parents "Just how fox like is she?" He asked. The mother was the one to reply. "As far as I know the tails, eyes, teeth, meat only diet, and purring." "Purring?" The top asked questionably to which Ataku's mother simply nodded her head. He was then curios about the teeth and opened Fae's mouth much like Alexandra had earlier. On the outside she was rather adorable but looking at those sharp teeth sent shivers down even his spine.

Now that the top had come to grips with the situation he needed to decide what to do with her. Alexandra had already informed him they had chosen to adopt her earlier however he would have the final say in the matter. She had the same skin tone as the rest of them which was odd and she was female however he didn't know if he wanted little fox children running around his biome. Not to mention she wasn't very smart, but then again to survive as long as she has in the wilds with the fox's was an impressive feat. Such a female breeding with their kind would result in some positive results even if the fox part is a weird thing to deal with.

Again the top turned to Fae's parents. "She will fight with the females second. It won't be a fight to the death don't worry, it'll just be a test of her strength, if she does well you will be allowed to keep her otherwise she is going to have to leave." The top informed them before leaving. "The match will start today just before the sun goes down. I don't feel like sitting through a fight during the cold night." He said just before he closed the door behind him. Fae of course still had no idea what was going on.
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataku Sun May 11, 2014 2:03 am

As the top leaves the building, the family stands there stunned all other than the Kitsune who has gone back to eating the meat lain out infront of her. This small time that the newly formed family spent together could now be their last after the tops announcement. "fighting the female second, thats outrageous. She may be part fox but that doesnt mean she is a killer," Ataku says as he slams his hands down on the table.

Kenichi equally enraged follows up with "Why does this have to happen damn it, shes innocent she has no killer instincts by god she purred." Alexandra just walks over to the unexpecting, feasting kitsune and wraps her arms around her and says "We will make sure you can stay with us."

The next thing the family needed to do is teach the young fox to fight. They didnt want to corrupt the young maiden's hands with blood but it seemed its the only way, but it seemed it is the only way to keep her with them was to do so. As the Kitsune finished up they decided to take her out and being the process of teaching her combat.

Ataku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 11, 2014 4:01 am

While Fae didn't know what anger is she still didn't like what was going on. Everyone's voices were raised to an ear throbbing level. Their movements were also abrupt and forceful. It was scary. Fae heard the foot steps of Alexandra coming behind her and hugging her to which Fae stopped eating and leaned in to the hug purring.

The family then led Fae outside where they planned on teaching her how to fight. They handed her a wooden sword and attempted to teach her how to fight but Fae still not even knowing all the basics of speech had no idea what they were trying to teach her. At one point Alexandra actually nicked her on the shoulder with the wooden blade and Fae being very susceptible to pain collapsed to the ground crying. Alexandra turned to Kenichi "I don't know what to do." "There's no way she would survive on Rastlina anyways." He replied. "What kind of talk is that she's a women she doesn't need to go out in the forest she can be protected inside the biome walls." Alexandra yelled angerly "Look at her, do you really think anyone wants to breed with a half fox girl who has no combat abilities what so ever." He replied. "Men don't get a choice in who they mate with its the women who chose." "What do you want me to say, everythings going to be ok? This girl came into our lives just this morning. I think its best if we don't get attached." The man had a hard time saying it himself but he needed to think about what was best for the family. The training session ended there and for the rest of the day the family was rather silent. 

Then the time came and Fae was led to the arena. Everyone in the biome was there as if this was a try. Everyone wanted to see the fox girl the one that had for so long been on display. It was an indoor arena with a stone floor and stone walls that held the audience in the air so they watch from above. All the biomes had a very similar set up. Fae's opponent the females second stood across from her. However before the ref had even begun the battle something was already wrong. Fae was writhing on the ground clutching the fox ears on her head. The top realized the girl probably had sensitive hearing from those fox ears of hers something that already made her a fair bit useful. "Silence!" He yelled in a deep loud voice and the entire crowd hushed. After a minuet Fae had recovered and stood up not even bothering to grab her sword. The second was confused by this but then she realized the girl had lived in the wild all this time without a sword she probably had her own equally effective style of fighting.  

The Ref announced the start of the battle and the female came charging at Fae. The yelling and the sword it all seemed to click in Fae's brain that she was in danger. The second came at her with an overhead swing, Fae jumped to the side with effortless grace. Her family was likely very surprised. This time her opponent came at her with a vertical swing to which Fae ducked. Swing after swing Fae dodged each one not even moving back or pressing forwards. It was driving the second insane the fact that this girl was right in front of her hardly moving anywhere yet she couldn't lay a finger on the Kitsune. The crowd stood in awe. Sure she could dodge but the fight wasn't over she still hadn't shown if she could fight back. Fae in the mean time was desperately trying to think of words to calm her attacker down. Then Fae thought of one, one that was similar to 'no' "Stop" She said her voice pleading, but a little to late as the blade nicker her side from a stab which was just a little off from actually piercing her and instead gave her a small cut. The female convinced herself that the Kitsune knew she was about to get stabbed and just said stop so she wouldn't get hurt to badly. So the female second immediately followed it up with a powerful downward strike.

In the mean time some thing turned on in Fae or rather something took over. For 19 years her fox instincts had been held at bay for there was no reason for them. Fae had never been in danger before or even attacked. Now her animalistc instincts had taken over with force. One could easily see the change in her expression from innocence to cold blooded and full of killing intent. The next events happened so quickly there wasn't any time to process them. Fae easily leaned out of the way of the blade before hitting it out of the way so there was a delay before she could draw the sword back and give another swipe. Right after Fae jumped over the girls shoulder. Still in mid air Fae grabbed the girls shoulders pulling the girls neck right up to her mouth where Fae sunk her sharp teeth right into the girls throat. Fae's feat touched base with the ground and she let the women go dropping dead at Fae's feat the women's blood stained inside her mouth. Fae was now standing in a feral crouched position. The crowed let out gasps. 

One would think that now the danger was over that Fae would revert to normal but no her beastly instincts still had control and they wanted out of this place. Fae unsheathed the claws that were hidden within her finger tips and began climbing up the walls her claws sinking far enough into the stone to give her grip. Jumping into the crowd Fae looked for an exit. The crowd however thought the feral girl was there to attack them and drew their swords. Fae took this as a threat and attacked them taking down 3 people that had come at her at once. The loud screaming of the crowd hurt her ears and dulled her reflexes considerably. She wasn't able to react to the person she knew was jumping at her from behind. The man wrapped his hands around the girl tackling her to the ground and restraining her. He was surprised at how easy it was, she wasn't very strong at all.

They then put her into a prison cell. After the whole ordeal was over the top personally went to the girls family. They were inside their house and after knocking they let him in. "I know I said if she proved herself I would let her stay but I take it back. She's a wild animal a particularly dangerous one at that. I think after being thawed out she was in a state of shock and that is why we hadn't seen this side of her till now. She needs to be returned to the wild where she belongs."
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataku Sun May 11, 2014 3:00 pm

"shes only a wild animal cause you forced her to be. If you never put her in this situation she wouldnt have had to go Feral on your female second, and also you said that this wasnt going to be a fight to the death. The second fought to kill out there, how do you explain this to us top. Returning her to the wild wouldnt help her, you know the plants on this planet will eat her up. The only thing you tested her for was if she could fight and how strong she is. You never put to the test her actual human qualities,she didnt want to fight until your second cut her. Dont say this is her fault, you forced her to become this animal you speak of. If only.... if only you could have just left us alone you wouldnt have lost your second and those men, everything would have been fine. We were teaching her how to act like a human and teaching her how to speak out language and you had to go derail her from the path of civilization and back into the world of the beasts. You put her infront of a crowd and try and spectacle her off to the Biome, you know this throwing someone into an environment unknown to them will make them put up their defenses.

She trusts us so why cant you just let her stay with us, if we die you can do what you see fit with her, but this you didnt even give her a chance. You want to test her strength but the moment she bears her claws you call her a wild animal, she just did what you wanted her to do. Its not her fault, so why dont you just let us oversee her." Alexandra with a mixture of pleading and anger states her case for keeping the young kitsune, as it seems her claws have dug into the heart of the mother. The men stand behind her one hand on each of her shoulders backing up the pleading of the woman wanting to keep the bond between the newly formed family strong.

Ataku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 11, 2014 3:34 pm

The top hated dealing with women. Get them all emotional and next thing you know their spewing out nonsense. However this women stuck him into a defensive position and defend himself he would. For starts it was true he forced her into the situation and that she was avoiding the fight which was obvious to anyone up till the point she got cut at which point the fight ended very swiftly after that. However the top believed that she was always feral and it was just waiting to come out. "Yes the females second did aim to kill later on in that fight, but can you blame her. It looked like that girl was just toying with her. As for the plants, she has managed to survive out there up till the point she was frozen. Also this would be another matter entirely if her feral behavior stopped after killing the second, but she didn't stop did she. The girl went up into the crowd and started killing people. Also the crowd being there was no my doing. Word got out while I was talking with the females second and next thing I knew, everyone wanted to watch. Believe me I want to keep her too, her combat abilities would greatly benefit us even though her fox half is going to take some getting use to. However she is just too dangerous too keep."

There was a silence after the top was finished speaking. It seemed they realized the top was set in this. During this silence the top began to mull over the situation. The girl was very beautiful if you looked past the off setting fox features. She was also incredibly strong when the situation demanded it. Well maybe strong wasn't the right word as she was actually rather weak. She was incredibly dangerous when the situation demanded it. Perhaps things could work out after all. "Very well she can stay with you, however she is not to leave the house without one of you accompanying her." The top said before leading them to the cell where Fae was held. 

As soon as Fae saw her families face she snapped out of her feral state of mind. All of what she had just done came rushing to her. Fae fell to her knees eyes welling up with tears. She looked up at her family pleadingly as if asking for forgiveness. The guards stationed there opened the door so the family could walk in.
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataku Sun May 11, 2014 6:39 pm

"That can be done," Kenichi says as they are led to the cage where Fae is being held. As Fae sits there with tears in her eyes when she sees the family walking up to her. The look in her eyes is that of sorrow and regret for what she did. The guards open the gate to let the family in to see her and bring her back home. The family walks up to the kitsune, whos innocence has been shattered after today's events. Alexandra kneels down in front of her crouched daughter and says "You didnt know what you were doing when you attacked those people, we understand that, and we can see that as you are sitting her now crying." Alexandra wraps herself again around the maiden and wipes the tears from her eyes.

Meanwhile Fae looks for the words to use at a time like this finally finds them as she says, "Alexandra, home." Fae then wraps her arms around Alexandra in response and hugs her. "Yeah we are going to go home right now Fae," Alexandra says as she stops hugging her and stands back up. "Ataku would you mind giving her a piggyback ride, since she is your new sister." Ataku, without a word goes over and kneels infront of Fae with his back turned to her, grabs her arms wraps them around his neck and pulls her up on his back and stands up. "Lets go home and makes sure you know everything about your room." Meanwhile Kenichi comes up behind his wife and hugs her and says, "You did the right thing and are such a great mother," as he kisses her on her cheek. The family proceeds to make their way back to their home with there new family member safely with them.

Ataku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Sitas :: Tedranog :: Rastlina :: Snehovy

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum