Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellow Sites

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Earth's Mightiest Heroes // A SuperWhoAvengeLock RP
Search of Tedranog - Part 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 am by Guest

» Fujin (WIP)
Search of Tedranog - Part 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm by Elodie

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Search of Tedranog - Part 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Search of Tedranog - Part 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts: Kingdom Hearts Alternate
Search of Tedranog - Part 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm by Guest

» The Month System
Search of Tedranog - Part 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm by Leo

» Great Escapes lead To Greater Beginnings
Search of Tedranog - Part 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm by Ptolemy Ravenway

» Never Dream of...
Search of Tedranog - Part 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm by Riley Oran

» The Continuity System
Search of Tedranog - Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm by Riley Oran

» Akrasia: Fantasy Wolf RPG
Search of Tedranog - Part 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am
Statistics
We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is meryil

Our users have posted a total of 1860 messages in 540 subjects

Search of Tedranog - Part 2

2 posters

:: Sitas :: Tedranog :: Tedranog :: Megalo :: Erimos Desert :: Ammos

Go down

Search of Tedranog - Part 2 Empty Search of Tedranog - Part 2

Post by Solomon Black Mon May 05, 2014 1:26 pm

While to both Immortals and Mortals alike, transportation via teleportation was immediate, there was a hidden side to it little seen.  One Solomon knew of. When someone traveled through space without moving it creates a tear in both points in space, ripping a pathway and forcing both places to touch. It was actually a violent method, and it leaves a scar and in the context of those who can view dimensional walls, such as Gods and Solomon. This allows it to be traced, but also makes it quite noisy. Like one is cutting the universe itself and the universe is screaming as you do so.

This being said, Solomon and Surina landed in the Arimos Desert just outside of Ammos. The bodies simply appearing out of nowhere. Solomon had an arm around the Lamia and she was holding him tight, breath being held and eyes closed. Just a second ago they were in a busy street of Draconis and now they were in a desert. Solomon looked down at his partner and let her go, hoping that the goddess did not notice him.

"Now take me to him."
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Search of Tedranog - Part 2 Empty Re: Search of Tedranog - Part 2

Post by Kate Wed May 07, 2014 1:18 am

Solomon warned Surina that he was about to teleport. Surina held her breath, closed her eyes, and held on tight to Solomon. This teleporting stuff was scary. Before Surina knew it she was back in her birth place and the place she had lived most of her life so far. They were gone from the comfort of Draconis and in the dessert. The air was devoid of moisture drying out your throat and making it uncomfortable to breath. The sun was glaring down over heating all it touched. For Surina though this sun was perfect. The day time in the dessert was heavenly however it came with a major draw back. Night time was hell. It literally took Surina hours to warm up after the crazy cold nights. In fact during that time she was so devoid of energy she couldn't even remember what she had done during the first hour.

Surina led Solomon through the village to her foster father. The village had to be the poorest in the world. It wasn't a very pretty sight. It was also the only place in the world were you were likely to find a Lamia. This was were most of them lived and even here there weren't very many. This was partly due to their weakness after the night was over. People who were starving and just so happen to have a knife on them have been know to kill a Lamia just waking up. The Lamia naturally are defenseless from the lack of energy and the massive amount of meat a Lamia has on them is very rewarding. The Lamia were a dying race. Thankfully as long as one was alive they could repopulate. Unlike other creature where DNA is virtually randomly mixed Lamia DNA is selective. There is a 50% chance that any baby born from the donation of a Lamia and non Lamia will end up 100% Lamia while the other 50% will end up 100% human. Though skin color personality natural talent and other things like that are still randomly mixed together.     

The two arrived at the tent where Surina's foster father lived. Surina moved inside to be met with shocked eyes. "Surina its been so long I'm so glad you didn't forget about me." He said before hugging Surina and naturally Surina hugged him back. "What have you been up to?" He asked Surina. At that time Solomon had walked into the tent. "Oh so you've come to show me your boyfriend. You sure picked up a strange one." He said before breaking the hug. "Hi dad. This is Solomon my boy friend. Solomon this is my dad." Surina said introducing the two. The father then went to shake Solomon's hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you. Have you already discovered the benefits of having a Lamia girlfriend?" The old elvish man asked. Surina blushed and yelled "Dad!" He only chuckled in response.
Kate
Kate

Female

Job/hobbies : Job: Own me own business Top Hobby: RPing

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Birthday : 1994-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Wed May 07, 2014 8:11 pm

The desert was such a desolate place. The heat beat down around the pair, but it bothered neither one. Solomon was beyond such mortal coils and Surina was born for this type of environment, at least until night. She became near comatose in the desert and part of Solomon wanted to do something but he feared changing her natural instinct would have too much of an impact. He did however lighten the load and kept the night from being too cold on her. When the too reached the village Solomon could not help but notice the wealth in this city was not great.

Surina lead Solomon through the poor village, and she did not notice but a few people saw Solomon as nothing more than a person to rob. With his expensive looking clothes, his sword and just how he held himself. The tent was barely different. As Surina did her introductions Solomon stood to the back, tall and strong. Watching but saying little until his time. "Sir. Boyfriend is such a juvenile term," Solomon said, his voice deep and cold. Distant and harsh. He ignored the sexual comment the father made, not even cracking a smile at the joke. "My name is Solomon. I heard that you are capable in some less than favorable magics and I am interested in learning." He wasted no time getting straight to the point. He was in no mood to beat around the bush unlike the time he met Surina.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 08, 2014 3:49 pm

"Sir. Boyfriend is such a juvenile term," The room went silent with this remark. The cold shoulder he was giving off was intoxicating. "My name is Solomon. I heard that you are capable in some less than favorable magics and I am interested in learning." The old elf's eyes narrowed at this remark. He began wondering if he just used Surina in order to get to this magic. "I don't teach those ways to anyone much less a person who walks into my abode who's only concern is with that. He then walked up to Surina and took her aside. "I don't want you with him he isn't good for you. Trust me on this." "No, I love him and I'm staying with him." Surina replied before moving next to Solomon. The elf figured the would happen. Lamias were the most passionate of any race as well as the most faithful. The only issue is this blinded them and they go into the most trouble. He knew the fight was useless so he didn't even bother. "Why do you want to learn soul magic anyways?" The elf asked Surina's lover.

All the crazy stuff aside Surina's mind was wondering to an earlier statement by Solomon. He called boyfriend a juvenile term. Surina wondered what term he would use if not that. She would have to ask him later.
Kate
Kate

Female

Humor : “I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Thu May 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Solomon placed a hand around Surina's waist and gave her a look, it was not very different from his usual look, but it has a half second of heartfelt caring in his eyes. He then turned back to the elf and raised his other hand, an orb of light forming, then quickly shifting into a flame, a bubble of water, a chunk of stone and a wisp of shadows only to dissipate as he put his hand down. "I am an incredibly powerful man, but death is something that is beyond even me." He let out a sigh, small and light but it was there. "I can do near anything that a man can comprehend, but I cannot bring back my family. I only wish to bring my sister back to me, for she was taken by something that should never have been. I only wish to correct that wrong."

He sent a voice into the elf's head, Out of respect for Surina, I am being peaceful in my search. I will not invade your mind, nor will I take anything  I want by force. However, this is a matter to me that means more to me than anything. I loved my sister more than I did the entire Omniverse and she was robbed of her life. Solomon's voice in his head was like ice. I care for Surina, have no doubts. If you give me permission, I can take all the information from your mind and be out of your hair. He waited for a reply, but kept light, as to not read anymore than the thoughts the elf would send his way. Solomon could read his mind, his memories and everything else without him even knowing, but he would not, as he said, out of respect.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri May 09, 2014 12:54 am

Solomon put an arm around her waist and Surina decided to lean in right up against his side. He looked at her with eyes that said he cared. Solomon broke the eye contact and turned his attention back to her foster father. He showed her father that he was already very powerful which implied he wasn't in this for power. 

Then something else happened. Something Surina wasn't aware transpired. Solomon spoke directly into the thoughts of her foster father. The old elf was was suppressed this man could use mental magic which he was displaying now and regular magic which he had displayed earlier. In order to be able to use both with virtually no apparent difficulty then he would have to be some sort of magic genius. Giving him the secrets to soul magic would make him far more powerful than he is now however it didn't matter as even without it he doubted it would make any difference. "If you swear under consequence that your soul may never rest in peace, that you will not harm my daughter and protect her with everything you got, then I will give you what I know of soul magic."
Kate
Kate

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sun May 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Solomon nodded, "I swear. Now, just focus on what you know about soul magic and I will extract what I must." As the elf man focused Solomon closed his eyes and freely learned from the mans memories. Understanding everything he did about soul magic, and gaining all the knowledge that he must. This took a course of about five minutes, and after that Solomon would recede from his head.

"Thank you." He bowed his head ever so slightly as a sign of respect for this man. Solomon was now one step closer. He then turned to Surina, "Are you ready to go?" He asked. Preparing to teleport the two of them to Assalia and leave her with the monks. There he could leave her in their care while he is out, and completely trust them to keep her safe. They were the most disciplined and trained people he knew, and he may be biased, because he was raised there but at the same time he has seen hundreds of civilizations.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down